Bungree’s Operational Programs
Bungree Aboriginal Association provides the following programs and services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on the Central Coast. Bungree has four operational sections:
Bungree provides a range of Ageing and Disability services and programs funded through both the Commonwealth and State Governments.
Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) - My Aged Care
Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) is the newly formed Aged Care System for services and programs, referrals must be through the My Age Care Portal, Bungree staffs can also assist you with your referral and eligibility. Funded programs are:
- CHSP Flexible Respite
- CHSP Podiatry
- CHSP Social Support
- CHSP Home Maintenance
- CHSP Personal Care
- CHSP Domestic Assistance
- CHSP Home Modifications
- CHSP Goods and Equipment
- CHSP Assistance with care and housing
- CHSP Transport
- CHSP Sector Support and Development Officer
NSW Transport Program
Provides services for CHSP/NDIS eligible clients and for disadvantaged community members.
National Job Creation Packages
Bungree has four salary packages under this national program with 3 staffs employed full time under this program targeting the Age Care Sector.
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Bungree is pleased to announce the introduction of Bungree Disability Services as a registered provider.
Bungree has been approved for the following 11 support programs:
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistace with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Therapeutic supports
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Assistive products for household tasks
- Household tasks
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Management of funding for supports in a participant's plan
If you believe you are eligible for disability services please contact NDIS on 1800 800 110 or visit the NDIS website.
Bungree Children Youth and Families Services (CHYS)
Bungree Children Youth and Family Services provide the following programs and services:
- SHS – Specialist Homelessness Services – self referral
- IFBS – Intensive Family Based Services – FACS referrals only
- EGP – Education Gaps Program – self referrals – works with families units
Bungree is nationally recognised under the National Regulatory System Community Housing.
- Bungree Portfolio – Bungree property manages own and for other government sectors both in the Central Coast, Newcastle and Upper Hunter areas.
- Karuah Portfolio – Bungree property manages all properties for Karuah Local Aboriginal Lands Council