History & Background
Bungree Aboriginal Association has been operating as a registered not for profit organisation since 7th July 1995. Bungree has been providing services to children, families, the elderly, disabled and disadvantaged for over 20 years.
- provides services for Aboriginal people across the Central Coast region
- is one of the largest Aboriginal not for profit organisations on the Central Coast and currently employs approximately 35 staff
- is one of the largest Aboriginal providers of housing on the Central Coast
- is recognised as one of the most successful providers of Aboriginal social services in the Central Coast
- is a registered provider for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)